Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blog Block

Being a writer I had my fair share of writer’s block. Fortunately with the joys of fiction, I somehow manage to daydream a turn of events where I can write my characters back on the road of happily-ever-after.

But with blog block it’s entirely different. Instead of writing fiction, I’m supposed to write something pertaining to my life.

As you can see, my last blog was in January. Cough… The months do go by quickly.

So I shall get back on my blog–horse and try again!

Let's see... What's new in my life...

I paid a visit to my dentist. He must be doing well for his office is totally redone with curving mahogany cabinets and black granite counters (I didn’t ask if they were real or imitation, I was too preoccupied at this point). Grimace. However, I did notice the dentist chairs, a luxury to be sure to sit in, they were sleek, black and they actually vibrated! I felt that our small town had gone uptown New York!

As for my dentist appointment, my teeth are good as new:)

No comments: