Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chilling With Sims 2

Everyone has their own way to unwind. One of my favorite ways to relax is to browse through Sims’ websites. I love looking at the many downloadable objects and clothing. To be honest I’m a bit of a clotheshorse and love to shop so this is an easy affordable fix.

Right now I’m in the midst of editing a manuscript. It can get pretty monotonous going through the pages looking for typos, excess commas and exclamation marks. To keep my sanity, all I have to do is click a button and it will take me to a website loaded with stuff for my Sims.

Of course I don’t have much time to play Sims 2, not with the busy schedule of writing, editing, spending time with my family, friends and doing everyday type of things but when I do get the chance to play, I’ll be sure my simmies will want for nothing.

No comments: