Sunday, March 9, 2008

To Eat or Not to Eat-- cloned animal byproducts that is.

My instincts scream “No!” But it doesn’t change what my mom heard on the news. The government is going to allow the sale of cloned animal byproducts and the kicker of it is that it’s not going to be labeled. Why? For some strange reason the government thinks we won’t buy it.

Hmm…. I wonder where they got the common sense to think that?

Perhaps it’s because it’s been proven cloned animals have half the life expectancy as their forefathers. Why on earth would we want to consume something that’s prone to genetic breakdown? Where are we going to be 10 or 20 years down the road?

For me I’ll never look at another glass of milk or burger without wondering if it’s the real deal.

P.S.
Farmers who don’t clone their produce please let us know. I’ll pay extra money to squeeze out the cloners who put their food on the market.

No comments: